Monday, November 12, 2007

Excitement!!!

Paullina Simons - one of my favourite authors - is coming to Palmerston North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.paullinasimons.com

Paullina is a huge literary star with 9 international best sellers to her name. Her latest release is "Road to Paradise" and is just out in NZ and Australia where she releases first before the States, England etc cos she is so well loved Down Under Mr. Green.

I cannot believe she is coming to little old Palmy!


Date: Wednesday 14 November
Time: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Location: Whitcoulls on Broadway


She is the author of one of my all time favourite books, The Bronze Horseman, and I am taking my copy to get personally signed. I can't wait!!! I am so excited I am literally jiggling in my seat!!!!!!


Who's coming with me?!?!

No comments: