The rules are simple: Don't take too long to think about it, just list 15 books you've read that will always stick with you. They should be the first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Then tag 15 friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose.
Okay, in no particular order, here we go...!
1) We Need To Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
2) The 10pm Question – Kate de Goldi
3) To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
4) The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
5) Invisible Crying Tree - Tom Shannon & Christopher Morgan
6) In the Name of Honour - Mukhtar Mai
7) Dreamhunter – Elizabeth Knox
8) See ya Simon – David Hill
9) A Friend Like Henry – Nuala Gardner
10) The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
11) The Diving Bell and the Butterfly - Jean-Dominique Bauby
12) Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
13) Dancing With Rose - Lauren Kessler
14) Bridget Jones’ Diary – Helen Fielding
15) The Other Hand - Chris Cleave
I tag Bookiemonster, Amanda Ashby, Andrea/Impossiblecat, Texanoutofwater, missannajane, Cafe Chick, Scribbles, Heather, D. Rock and anyone else who fancies giving this a go!